We teach a variety of dance styles, including:
- Latin American: Cha Cha, Rumba, Jive, Samba, Paso doble
- Specialities dances: Mambo, Hustle, Merengue, Rock ‘n Roll, West coast
- Ballroom: Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot, Social rhythm, Quickstep
- Line Dancing
At Dance to be Free, we specialise in personalised dance lessons (online, one on one, couples or small groups), as well as group classes.
Personalised one on one sessions for individuals or couples
- $40 per half hour
- from $65 per hour
- Personalised packages also available (contact us for more info)
* Note for wedding couples, our service includes an individually choreographed first dance, made especially to suit the couples’ personality. More wedding dance info & tips here
- $15 per person for most timetabled classes
- $7 for Power of Dance classes per person
- Personalised packages – if you have a group of friends (or work mates) we can teach you together, either for fun, or for a particular event. From $15/person.
Note: For prices of our specialist outreach Dance Therapy programmes, please visit our Dance Therapy page.