We teach a variety of dance styles, including:
- Latin American: Cha Cha, Rumba, Jive, Samba, Paso doble
- Specialities dances: Mambo, Hustle, Merengue, Rock ‘n Roll, West coast
- Ballroom: Waltz, Tango, Foxtrot/Social rhythm, Quickstep
- Line Dancing
At Dance to be Free, we specialise in personalised dance lessons (one on one, couples or small groups), as well as group classes.
Personalised one on one sessions for individuals or couples
- $40 per half hour
- $75 per hour
- Personalised packages also available (contact us for more info)
* Note for wedding couples, our service includes an individually choreographed first dance, made especially to suit the couples’ personality. More wedding dance info & tips here
- $15 per person for most timetabled classes
- $5 – $7 for Latin Fusion Classes
- $7 for MS/ Parkinson’s Classes (support person free).
- $10 for Dance therapy Classes (support person free)
- Personalised packages – if you have a group of friends (or work mates) we can teach you together, either for fun, or for a particular event. From $15/person.
Note: For prices of our specialist outreach Dance Therapy programmes, please visit our Dance Therapy page.
Payment Methods: We accept cash or cheques or Eftpos (including credit cards). Direct credit is also available for regular dancers.